Campbell Hall Rehabilitation Center
Dear Residents and Family Members:
I am pleased to report that the New York State Department of Health (NYS DOH) has revised the previously issued guidance for resumption of visitation. Beginning on Monday, September 28th,2020, nursing homes may resume limited visitation provided there are no new cases of COVID-19 in the facility for a period of no less than fourteen (14) days. This replaces previous guidance, requiring a period of 28 days COVID-free. Campbell Hall Rehabilitation has now achieved 14 days of no new cases for residents or staff, so we will resume visitation on Monday, September 28, 2020! While this is certainly encouraging, there are a number of guidelines to which skilled nursing facilities must adhere in order to mitigate the risk of introduction of COVID19 to the facility. We have summarized plans for Campbell Hall Rehabilitation Center below, so please review these guidelines carefully:
1. Prior to resident access, all visitors will be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID19. Visitors will also be required to provide their contact information in the event contact tracing is necessary. You must complete a screening form upon arrival.
2. Visitors MUST present a verified, NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST RESULT that was conducted within the last 7 days. *The 7-day requirement starts from the date of the collection of the specimen.
3. Thirty minute visitation sessions will be held Monday through Friday from 1pm-4pm. Please call ahead to schedule and arrive 10 minutes early to complete the screening process.
4. We will be utilizing our Bistro space for our designated visitation area. This space is large enough to allow for physical distancing.
a. Please park in the back of the building.
5. Visitation will be limited to a maximum of two visitors per resident at any one time. No one under the age of 18 years old may visit residents at this time.
6. All visitors MUST WEAR A FACE MASK AT ALL TIMES when on Campbell Hall Rehabilitation Center’s premises and must maintain physical distancing of six (6) feet.
7. Please note that all newly admitted residents to Campbell Hall Rehabilitation Center must isolate for 14 days, so they will be ineligible for visitation until the end of 14 days from their date of admission.
If you meet all the above requirements and wish to schedule a visit, please contact Allyson Delaney directly at 845-294-8154 Extension 144.
As per NYS DOH directive, any visitor that fails to provide a negative COVID-19 test result, exhibits any COVID-19 virus symptoms, or does not pass the screening questions, MUST BE DENIED VISITATION.
Please be aware that the NYS DOH has directed that any COVID-19 positive results for a resident or a staff person will RESULT IN IMMEDIATE HALTING OF NURSING HOME VISITATION FOR 14 DAYS from the date of identification.
We will provide a “Fact Sheet” upon entry to the visitation area, outlining visitor expectations. In an effort to ensure resident and staff safety and continue visitation at Campbell Hall Rehabilitation Center, please be prepared to follow these directives.
Again, your patience during this process is necessary and greatly appreciated.
We miss you and look forward to seeing you,
Sherrita Alexander & The Campbell Hall Rehabilitation Center Team